paico.in is an online networking community that connects educational services providers and learners through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document contains the details of the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
Your registration as a member of paico.in or the use of any of the features and
services on paico.in, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- paico.in reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of paico.in, do not register and you will not be authorized to use paico.in services.
- The Company makes no guarantee that the Website will be secure, continuously accessible without interruption or delay and completely error free 100% of the time. The Company accepts no liability or responsibility for any breaches of security, interruptions or delays, or errors, which you might experience on the Website other than as set out in these Terms.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
- You may not make any content item originating from paico.in available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from PAiCO.
- paico.in provides a variety of forums and services for its users to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews, photographs and many more. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The ratings, opinions and reviews expressed on the portal belong to the users and paico.in cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the ratings, opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different educational service providers
- paico.in at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give PAiCO the right to use the logo on paico.in website as well as on any PAiCO marketing material.
- If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, paico.in reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS or E-mail. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking information about our product & services, PAiCO team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS or e-mail.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of the Website.
We reserve the right anytime to:-
- Change the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- Change the Website, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Website. or,
- Change any membership fees or charges for using the Website.
- Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by means including, without limitation, posting on the Website or email. Your use of the Website after such notice will be deemed acceptance of the changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
- To become a Member you must register with us. When and if you register to become a Member, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form ("Registration Data"), and to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You agree that we may rely on your Registration Data as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Website.
- When you register, we will require that you provide sufficient information to indicate that you are at least 18 years old. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old, which is the minimum required age to become a Member. However, we cannot guarantee that each Member is at least the required minimum age, nor do we accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Website by persons under the age of 18 in violation of these Terms.
- Either you or Website may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. All Membership fees paid are non-refundable. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you, which is brought to our attention.
- Your Membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorise others to use your Membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
User Name And Password
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant any username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as we determine in our sole discretion. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Website to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information, available at the 'MyCrowd' Page after logging on to Website web-Website, and immediately notify us by emailing us. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities that are conducted through your account and for restricting access to Your computer to prevent unauthorised access following registration.
- Our fees are as set out in our Website from time to time. Fees are due in full in advance and are payable monthly unless you have opted for lifetime membership where one payment is due in advance
- Upon registering for the Services you will be sent your user registration details and payment confirmation e-mail, which contains your payment reference. You must keep a copy of this information as this may be required if you want to cancel your FuturePay agreement.
- Once you have started using the Services you shall not be entitled to any refund unless there is an error in the operation of our program or processes that results in the Services being unavailable for 48 hours or more in any one consecutive period. If you feel that the Services have been defective in any way you must contact our Support Team using the Contact Form on the Website, with your reasons for claiming a refund plus a copy of your user registration details and Transaction id Number or Payment invoice (without this we will be unable to help).
- Where we agree to a refund, the refund will be made within 30 days of your application. If a refund is granted then this will be on a pro-rated basis for how long you have used the membership. A small administration charge will be deducted from the amount paid.
- Kindly clarify your doubts before you make a payment to upgrade to any of our premium membership plans or buy extra coins. Once a payment is made, it cannot be refunded.
- Before availing any of our advertising packages - Sponsored Listing, Branding Package and Banner Ad, kindly understand the benefits the packages offer. The payment made for any of our Branding packages is non-refundable.
- In case you have any doubt or query, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll get back to you within 2 working days.
- If your payment is not cleared the Services will terminate automatically.
As a Member you agree that:-
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
- You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members or employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- You will use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, email addresses, offensive references, or offensive language, or any confidential information of any third person, and you will not post any photographs or other images containing personal information. We reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photograph or image that does not comply with the following prohibitions.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters, spam or junk email to other Members.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not harvest or collect personal information about other members whether or not for commercial purposes, without their express consent.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the Website.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Website reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- We do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence.
- It is possible that other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Website is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Service or release to others.
- Website reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted in any area of the Service. Website shall have the right but not the obligation to remove any such material that violates, or is alleged to violate, the law or this Agreement. Notwithstanding this right of Website, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you post in any area of the Service and your private email messages. Emails sent between you and other members that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated as private by Website to the extent required by applicable law and pursuant to the commercially reasonable efforts of Website.
- By entering the Website you agree that under no circumstance will the Company or its agents, officers or employees be held liable or responsible for: any content contained on or omitted from the Website; any person’s reliance on any such content, whether or not the content is complete, current or correct; any viruses or defects that may be found to exist on the Website.
- The Company will not be liable or responsible for any damage or loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of reading, viewing or listening to any material, or any part of it, on the Website.
- The Company is not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies, errors (including typographical errors) or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the Website or its content. Website provides the service and the site on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, in any communication with website or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the service or the site. Website specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Website disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, telephone or other service, including coverage, range, or any interruption in telephone or other service.
- The views expressed on the Website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. All content, and any advice received via the Website, are not intended, and should not be relied upon, for any personal, professional, legal, or religious decisions you may wish to make. Instead you should consult an appropriate professional in order to obtain specific advice tailored to your situation.
- Material on the Website may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which the Company does not accept liability or responsibility. The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for the presence of any computer viruses contained in any material on the Website, whether it is read, viewed, listened to, copied, downloaded, printed or accessed in any other way. The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for any losses caused as a result of any computer viruses contained in any material on the Website.
- Advertisements (including banner adverts and pop-ups) featured on the Website do not imply endorsement of the services or products advertised. The Company will not be liable or responsible for services or products advertised nor will the Company be liable or responsible for any damage to your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your viewing, or responding to, advertisements (including banner adverts and pop-ups) featured on the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by you. The Company will not be held liable or responsible for any damage to your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of, or browsing of any material on the Website.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you shall be responsible for all costs thereof.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude any liability of the Company, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitations of Liability
- Website not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute services or service interruptions arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or the website and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund you the amount paid by you for the services.
- In addition, Website disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") of the Service.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to provide the Services to you if caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown or systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- The site, content, and services are provided as is, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied. in no event shall PAiCO, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from the use or the inability to use our services.
- PAiCO makes no warranty that the sites, content, or services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- PAiCO makes no warranty regarding the quality of any products, services, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or information purchased or obtained through the sites, content or services.